Friday, September 27, 2019

First blog

Today I decided to begin writing blog about my trading career daily.

Prior to this day I have 2 years + trading crypto currency, my biggest gain was 10x ROI, but after that was a year long of loss and loss, finally my all my gain was wiped out. I know I was stupid, ignorance, egotic. But I still think the way to be rich is trading. All I need is time and practice.

So I quit my day job (it was a very well paid position) 2 months ago and spent some time off to relax my mind. Now I am full time trader. No matter what the outcome is. I will not regret this ambitious and risky step.

At first when I started a month ago I have $32.1k in my broker account. I was trading stock market and the account increased to $32.7k a week later but then it began to drop.

One day I decided to change the market because US stock market only open 8hrs a day and I living in Asia so not good for my routine. So I switched to the biggest market in the world: forex. And I thought I could make more money.

I was wrong! the first day I lost 1k, the next day I lost 2k. Then I began to slow down, and more careful, then I gain back $200, $300, $200 ish.

I'm still far from break even but IT'S OK. I need to accept the fact that I lost and dont try to recover the next day, it's easier said than done. especially when involving money!

I need to slowdown, do more backtest, study more, manage my risk/reward properly.

Balance: 30.5k

No comments:

Post a Comment